Tuesday, November 15, 2011

red faced...


I made these in the spring or summer

I put them away
and
 forgot about them

:{

I found them on Sunday



and with a red face and a touch of guilt
I made these and some others





that I will be sending to
Sue
for the
SIBOL blankets





it didn't take very long and it used some of the yarn I have that sits and looks at me and says
if you have us
 use us for good
so I did


I show you these so that I send them
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because you will be expecting to see them on that world famous table in Sue's sun room
on Flickr
soon
any day now
in a bit
coz if you don't
then shame on me!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. awww you have a kind heart my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I'm just cracking up that we are 3 for 3. Great hookn' minds think a like. However, you are so ahead of me on getting things off to Sue. You do know we were each others first followers in blogland. I started and then she was a few days behind. So, we go way way back to the beginning days before SIBOL was even on her mind. But, I do owe her a few....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for finding them. They are very pretty. And so nice to know they are going for such a good cause. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete