Wednesday, April 18, 2012

cookies!!!!


and now for something that doesn't involve yarn or needles
I found this recipe on Pinterest and as we have no junk in the house
of the eating kind
I made these
orange cookies
 (the recipe is for lemon but I like orange better so I used orange and no coconut)
and cut the sugar down too...but that's just me!
from scratch
easy
and quick if you don't need to chill the dough
and
sooooooooooooooooooo
deeeelishius
it isn't right!!!



they have orange glaze
  

and they taste
all
orangey
feel like the cookies that are called
snickedoodles
Mexican wedding cakes
crinkles
snowballs
next time I may chop up some pecans
because I can ASSURE you
you can be certain
it is a 100% guarantee
that these will be made again

and because I like to share with you

it will load in French but don't freak
just translate and it gives you the recipe
do make them
I promise you'll be happy you did

may I have another

 :)




mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

=======================================================================


this involves yarn
this is the last stitch of a new wip I haven't shown for some reason
but I will if the light improves
I love it
again!!!



now to the I hate this and wish I hadn't said anything
because
it is no more
why
coz
well
have you ever gotten up from where you were sitting and without knowing
had the yarn wrapped  around your foot/ankle/leg
and just walked away
our house isn't big in any shape or form
but from the roomontheleft to the kitchen and back is far enough to rip it all out




maybe one day
we'll meet again
but not now
I can't take it!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! I've pulled a ball of yarn out of my purse or a basket and unravelled many a project. Sometimes yarn balls follow me when I get up from the couch. :) Those cookies sound amazing. I really, really, really want some right now. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! :S It hasn't happened to me (yet anyway), but I can imagine. Especially with something that complicated... Annoying! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete