Monday, July 23, 2012

obsessive compulsive...



is what I seem to be these days
can't stop doing the same thing over and over

the only difference is that I'm happy to do it
so it isn't a disorder
yet....




more patching






more finding out how to do things
ripple
with fabric
ripples are everywhere with the
madness of a few months ago
not that I follow things like that anymore
:) :) :}
but I saw something somewhere that had ripples and I set about finding out how to do it with fabric
I found out 
so now after I finish what I'm working on 
I'll try a ripple or two
nice...







it did something over the weekend it hasn't done in ages
it rained
softly quietly undramatic ally
no wind no great flashes of light bright enough to blind you
no loud thunder rolling from one side to the other shaking the ground as it goes
no downpours that obliterate the view
just rain
water from the sky
nice...




and at 6.00 p m the sun came through the window of
theroomontheleft
and lit up my desk
so I took its picture!!!




nice!!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love all the colors and pretty images. There are some projects that I do over and over again because I like their simplicity and soothing affect of doing something that doesn't take a lot of concentration. Wishing you a wonderful day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ripple idea. Those are beautiful colors you have chosen to combine! Love all your lovely stitchery. :)

    ReplyDelete