Friday, October 19, 2012

just a ta....


no 
DAAAAAA!!!
for now
because it needs to be blocked and I'm waiting for all the paraphernalia
to arrive in the mail
then I have to find a place big enough to lay it all out and do it properly
haven't ever blocked
so this will be
interesting
what is it the Chinese wish you about
interesting things

:) :) :) :) :)

have a new love already 
and I'm off to start it
I'll check in later when there is something to show
or if the mail arrives and I can 
stretch and block and
drop all those stitches





:}

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! I've never blocked anything either. I see lots of folks doing it in all sorts of ways. Hope your stuff comes soon so you can get it done. Fall is beautiful where you are. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Good luck with the blocking. I've never done it properly.. pinned squares for the last blanket out roughly onto a block of sponge covered by a pillow case, and sprayed them from a plant mister. Don't know if that counts! Mia S.

    ReplyDelete