Thursday, March 28, 2013

expletives deleted...




so...while contemplating the eternal question on the radio


who put the bop in the bop she bop she bop
or more to the point... the ram.... in the ram a dam a ding dong
heavy man ....heavy!!!!



I continued with the 
doily -that- must -be



only to be confronted by the other eternal question

WHY???????????








do we run out of thread when things are going so well????


I guess a quick trip to the useless craft store is not a question
it will be a fact

damn and blast!!!!

may all your questions of the day be answered


2 comments:

  1. So near to the end too! Still a trip to the yarn shop usually means finding lots more yummy things you didn't know you really needed for your stash ;)

    As today is a may all your questions be answered day, maybe you can help me sort out my doily tension? Row 5, the big one with the 13 dc's in each loop - how many chains did you hmake that loop? I used 10 but now it won't lie flat at all. I'm thinking of taking it back and even reducing the mystery row 4 to a 3 chain loop instead of 5 just to see if it helps. Does the pattern have any clear numbers on it at all?

    It could be just me, I'm never that good at tension on lace doilies for some reason :)Still, I'd like to crack this pattern, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh phooey! I've not been to the craft store in forever. Trying to use what I've got. But you don't have want you need to finish something so pretty, then a trip there is definitely a must. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete