Tuesday, March 5, 2013

hyper activity and Armageddon yet again.... :) :) :)

so,
while we get ready for yet another
"biggest storm of the century"
(please add echoing and loud banging when you read that)
aka
SATURN
(click it will take you to an article if you don't know what I'm going on about)

remember they name the winter storms now
??

 
and we have to endure yet another grey gloomy overcast icky goose-less day
those dots out there are the "pop-up ducks" who dive for their dinner and keep me amused


it's only just started so it don't look so jummy!!!



I decided to cook a big ol' pot roast
for dinner and hopefully a few leftovers
which will be nice if the power goes off and we have to endure yet another
endless 
few minutes without
!!!!!!!
but I just discovered we have no bread so that wont work....
tgfbm
(thank god for bread machines!!!!!)
anyway that's what I'm doing...




so
 from my tiny teeny only room  for one cook
kitchen
I wish you peace and harmony
and just enough snow to make it pretty
because they don't know if we are going to get
3 inches
or
15 inches
!!!!
you'd think with all those computers!!!!!!
ooofffaaa!!!

(the spell check wants to make ooffaa into loofahs...ha ha...I may need one)

is it tea time yet???
oh goody....almost

see ya
laters
 (learnt that from a comedy I watch on TV about a cafe in Weston Super Mare
find it annoying tho'  !!!!!??)
ciao
au revoir
via con dios
namaste

b'byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




2 comments:

  1. Lots of storms... Hope you get to keep the power and stay dry and warm. Sending a warming hug, just in case you'll need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe. I bet your kitchen smells good! mia S

    ReplyDelete